Ifeadigo Publishing Company Limited is the one-stop platform for writers, authors, organizations and individuals who want to achieve their writing dreams and build influence and income via their published assets.
Our website address is: https://www.ifeadigopublishing.com.
The following terms “you” or “user” refers to each person visiting the website.
The terms we and our website refer to Ifeadigo.
Data protection is very important to us. By visiting our website, you provide us with some personal information. This policy explains how we use it. You can visit our website and explore it without providing us with personal data.
Wondering what personal information we collect from visitors to our website or app? When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services . We collect this information in order to enable orders, such as name, address, phone number or payment information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features and services in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To allow us to serve you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Do we use ‘cookies’?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We collect cookies to remember your IP address so that you can save time when coming back on our website. To get more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are not entirely the same, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advert, or other uses.
We collect your email address for the following reasons:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us via [email protected]
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to help us unsubscribe you from receiving further mails.
Last Update: Saturday, 22nd January, 2022.
Thank you for visiting Ifeadigo Publishing Company Limited and don’t forget that we care about you as much as you care about writing.